FAQ 2016-12-30T18:53:11+00:00
Fines can be paid in person or by mail at the Carrollton Police Department, 115 W. Center Street (P.O. Box 1949) Carrollton, GA 30117. Payment may be cash, credit card, money order, or check payable to the City of Carrollton. Fines may also be paid online.
No only the person the citation is issued to can get an extension.
Complaints may be filed over the telephone (770) 834-4451 in person or over the
website using the contact form or by using the email address below.
Joel Richards
Chris Dobbs
Shannon Cantrell
Jami Sailors

Copies of Police Reports, both accident and incident reports, are available in the
Records Division. It is located on the 2nd floor of the Police Department. Accident Report copies are $5.00 each, there is no charge for Incident Reports. Please wait at least three (3) days from the time of the accident or incident to allow us time to process the report. Copies are also available after hours and on weekends on the 1st floor of the Police Department in the Court Clerk’s Office.
Extensions may be granted for justification. You must appear in person and only one (1) extension may be granted.
The Carrollton Public Safety Facility located at 115 W. Center St. Carrollton, GA 30117
Yes. His name is Doug Vassy.
Yes, along with cash, money orders, and credit cards.
The best information is the Citation number located at the top of the citation.